View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 12:57 AM   #350
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
The only thing I would say to that, especially in tonight's case, what about guys like Jet? Damp? Wright? Some of them aren't needed for the scoring, but they were pretty off in their roles tonight.

Dirk DOES let it get to him, but that doesn't give everyone else a get out of jail free pass.
As much as I love Dirk, I think that the last person to get frustrated and stop playing basketball should be the leader of the team. He sets a bad example and affects the rest of the team. It just happens.

Dirk has openly admitted to being a pessimist by nature. That's why fluid.forty.one's assessment is so dead on. A pessimist is just as likely to complain even more and just quit doing anything than to fight back.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote