View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 12:59 AM   #352
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
It's almost like he subconsciously gives half effort once everything *seems* to go against him. That way he has another chance to throw his arms down, take out his mouth piece and complain.
I'm not sure if I'm explaining this the way I'm meaning to. It's kind of like when I play madden online. If I'm having really, really bad luck (like a botched kick return that gives up a touchdown, or some ridiculous bobble catch by the opposing team) I make things even worse for myself. I think things are going unfairly and it seems like that's always when I try to force something and throw a pick... Throwing that pick almost solidifies the "fact" that it's me against the world.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 02-06-2009 at 01:00 AM.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote