View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 01:04 AM   #358
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
I'm not sure if I'm explaining this the way I'm meaning to. It's kind of like when I play madden online. If I'm having really, really bad luck (like a botched kick return that gives up a touchdown, or some ridiculous bobble catch by the opposing team) I make things even worse for myself. I think things are going unfairly and it seems like that's always when I try to force something and throw a pick... Throwing that pick almost solidifies the "fact" that it's me against the world.
LOL

That's a perfect way to explain it. It's all a confidence game. When the confidence wanes, then you'll do things you normally don't.