View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 01:06 AM   #361
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
I can see that POV. I think he shows a lot of characteristics of a franchise player. I think Dirk would still come out ahead big time if you're counting games like tonight vs games where he's had to shoulder the load without any real help.

Everyone is going to have their games where it's just not there, it doesn't matter who they are. Dirk is Dirk and he finds a way to balance it out.
Oh I certainly agree. Dirk is the greatest thing to ever happen to Mavericks basketball, and it's not even close. It's just that he does have tendencies to lose his confidence really quickly, and it's hard for him to get it back. Tonight was just a tough one for him. The fans were on him from jump street, and it just never seemed he was able to get his head in the game. This is definitely not something that happens often. Dirk is money.