View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 01:10 AM   #365
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistaeffect2004 View Post
Oh I certainly agree. Dirk is the greatest thing to ever happen to Mavericks basketball, and it's not even close. It's just that he does have tendencies to lose his confidence really quickly, and it's hard for him to get it back. Tonight was just a tough one for him. The fans were on him from jump street, and it just never seemed he was able to get his head in the game. This is definitely not something that happens often. Dirk is money.
One thing I wanted to look at before I jumped the gun on my defense with Dirk v Utah. It's not like he's terrible vs them or that Utah owns him. In the games this year he has been effective. It's just like the bottom fell out for him with the sequence of events that happened in that game. He's had his fair share of good performances vs Utah and in Utah.

He probably put way too much thought into this one tonight and he played himself out of this one.

Plus...he was excited for his Dirkiversary