View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 01:18 AM   #367
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
I'm not sure if I'm explaining this the way I'm meaning to. It's kind of like when I play madden online. If I'm having really, really bad luck (like a botched kick return that gives up a touchdown, or some ridiculous bobble catch by the opposing team) I make things even worse for myself. I think things are going unfairly and it seems like that's always when I try to force something and throw a pick... Throwing that pick almost solidifies the "fact" that it's me against the world.
If you'll think about it, in Dirk's case that says a lot more about the team around him than it does Dirk itself. It's easy to quit when it's just you out there. It's hard to quit when you are responsible for others.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote