View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 10:13 AM   #25
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Well that was interesting. I was thinking (hoping) that the internal strife would be an issue throughout the remaining episodes. It got wrapped up nice and neatly (too neatly really, I mean not a single fire shot when Adama retook the CIC?). I guess they had to show some sort of opposition though and they accomplished that.... you don't become friends with the enemy without ticking off some of your constituents.

I was very glad to see Zarek go. And that's sad that Gaetas leg stopped hurting at the end.

Next week... the return of the 5th and final Cylon. I wonder if all this time she knew she was it.