Thread: Stack
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 04:56 PM   #5
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
I'm going to make a prediction. If Stack is still a Mav after the trade deadline I'm going to be really, really irritated...by all the whining on this website.

Jesus, people. If he's still here the reason will be simple. Nothing the Mavs could get in exchange for him at this time was: 1) good enough to clearly put the team on the LA/Boston level or 2) worth foregoing the chance to see what they can get for him over the summer when he represents instant savings and can be paired with a first round draft choice.
When you put it that way, I guess I wont feel that badly

Who knows, maybe he has some game left. I remember at the beginning of the year thinking how Stack and Fin looked horrible for their respective teams. Well, Fin's turned the corner and is still a solid contributor/role player, perhaps our beloved Stack could do the same.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote