View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 08:56 PM   #26
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo View Post
Well that was interesting. I was thinking (hoping) that the internal strife would be an issue throughout the remaining episodes. It got wrapped up nice and neatly (too neatly really, I mean not a single fire shot when Adama retook the CIC?). I guess they had to show some sort of opposition though and they accomplished that.... you don't become friends with the enemy without ticking off some of your constituents.
Agreed. This whole series of events could have been dragged out for a month and I would be completely fine with it.
I'm going to convert some Lost buddies to Battlestar if I can.. Right now Lost is blow-your-mind, but none of its current Drama tops battlestar. Galactica has peaked I think..