Thread: Stack
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 05:47 PM   #22
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
I look forward to Stack coming back. It's been awhile since I've seen someone dribble the ball off their own foot at crunch time....Ah memories of the good old days.....It's also been awhile since I've seen Stack and JHo on the court at the same time......The bowel.. er... ball (Freudian slip) movement will be amazing.
Stack is a good passer, much better then Josh...and if you want to see someone dribble the ball off their foot give it to Bass ; )

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote