View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 04:51 PM   #60
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

On spurstalk a Dallas-fan (it wasn't me, but I'm also there from time to time to defend our team against trolls) just posted that the mavs declined Kidd for Davis/Kaman on ESPN. Did anyone see it?

Well, IMO it has two sides. On the one hand, we could get a younger point guard and finally someone for the low post (someone we didn't have since Tarpley). But on the other hand, Kidd's contract is expiring (Davis & Kaman have both huge contracts until 2012), Davis simply sucks this year (probably a motivation problem as well; he tought that Brand would re-sign) and Kaman is unfortunately injury prone. Thus I'm not that angry right now if it's true. It's not about the players, I simply don't like their contracts and their injury history. But of course, a team with Baron, Terry, Dirk, Howard and Kaman would be really nice, no doubt about that. I don't know, maybe Cubes is still angry about Davis due to the loss in 2007...

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)

Last edited by Sportstudi; 02-10-2009 at 05:06 PM.
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote