View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 11:23 PM   #13
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

I have noticed that Green gets lost sometimes on defense, turns his back on the play and loses his guy around the pick. But he is young man, never played in college, he has very little experience with organized 5on5 basketball. He actually tries to play defense, he hustles, tries to make plays, he understands the importance of defence.

Almost every young player has those problems. And it's not like Carroll was doing any better, and while George is better on defense, he is attrocious on offense.

As for the footwork, I don't know, I think he already has better footwork than Wright but I will try to see it more carefully next time he plays. When Green attacks the basket he knows what he is doing and how to move, I think.
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote