View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 08:31 AM   #36
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by endrity View Post
Carroll was terrible, he got a big chance tonight but unless he is spacing the floor consistently there is nothing he can do for this team until garbage time.

I still don't get the treatment for Green. He should be gettin all the minutes from Carroll and George as well. The boy knows how to play this game. And you can tell he has worked on his game. He is not just some freak of nature who can jump out of the gym and nothing else. He has learned how to move without the ball, he attacks the basket, he has very good dribbling, and he has also been active on defense. Honestly I don't know what more Carlisle wants out of him. It's time for Green to be in the rotation, especially now that Jet is out.

Great game by Howard and Wright especially, I was very pleased with their effort. They both attacked the basket very well, which the wings of a team with Dirk and Kidd should do all the time.

Barea was nice, but he still overdribbles at time, he has to make decisions quicker, but I can't be too mad at him. This is the first season he is getting consistent minutes.
Me neither. He played very well in his limited time. He should get Caroll's and George's minutes. Of course, he still has his flaws, but yesterday he looked way better than earlier in the season. I don't get it why Carlisle let him in the doghouse.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)

Last edited by Sportstudi; 02-11-2009 at 08:36 AM.
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote