View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 04:38 PM   #47
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Screw BD. I don't want that waste on the Mavs.

That said, good read, and I agree with most everything that was said. Only things to add are that I'm greedy so I want Grant Hill along with Shaq in a Suns trade, and I think a Josh/VC swap would be a better-than-lateral move for the Mavs, but I still listen real closely to everything Kidd has to say about Vince before I trade for him, regardless of how attractive the deal is from a talent standpoint.

Oh, and if we're going to trade with the Wizards I say we just go all out, offer them mad savings and try to get both Caron and Antawn (pipe dream).