View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 04:56 PM   #10
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Apparently. Guys injury prone on bad teams coming to a solid team and all of a sudden becoming healthy? Last I saw of Mcdyess he was in a wheel chair never to play again. Now he can crank out 82 games in his 30's? Something's not right.

Amare and Shaq aren't struggling. Their playing great. The only reason there not better defensively is because Amare leaves much to be desired on the defensive end just like Dirk does. Regardless of how Amare scores he still does it at a very high effecient rate and Shaq's having his best season in a long time. Yet, they're the 8th seed.
...individual numbers are up, but chemistry is shot. This is a team without a solid offensive sense. You look at the C's and KG's numbers, its probably the worst of his career, but they are a well oiled machine, taking advantage of each other's strengths. I think if you have your stars on the same page, Dirk and Shaq, it will be huge. I don't think Amare and Shaq are on the same page with Stevie and that is what is hurting them.
Kidd Karma is online now   Reply With Quote