View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 04:59 PM   #59
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
...individual numbers are up, but chemistry is shot. This is a team without a solid offensive sense. You look at the C's and KG's numbers, its probably the worst of his career, but they are a well oiled machine, taking advantage of each other's strengths. I think if you have your stars on the same page, Dirk and Shaq, it will be huge. I don't think Amare and Shaq are on the same page with Stevie and that is what is hurting them.
So when Shaq comes here we're going to automatically have chemistry? See with the Shaq deal I just don't understand why people are under the assumption that we can just make a trade and win a championship. When has that ever happened? I remember when the Rockets traded for Drexler and got a ring that year. But aside from that I can't recall a team making a trade during the season and winning a championship that same year.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote