View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 05:04 PM   #12
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
So when Shaq comes here we're going to automatically have chemistry? See with the Shaq deal I just don't understand why people are under the assumption that we can just make a trade and win a championship. When has that ever happened? I remember when the Rockets traded for Drexler and got a ring that year. But aside from that I can't recall a team making a trade during the season and winning a championship that same year.
Who said anything about this year?

Seems to me like ANY big trade this team makes would be about next season - that's why Cuban wants to re-sign Kidd...

also: (in addition to Clyde the Glide's title in Houston, Rasheed Wallace won a title with the Pistons after being traded at the deadline...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 02-11-2009 at 05:14 PM. Reason: because "drexler" doesn't sound as cool as "clyde the glide"
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote