View Single Post
Old 10-23-2002, 06:55 PM   #19
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

I don't think Quincy will get another shot either. The coaches were obviously waiting for Carter to have an absolutely horrible game. They wanted to get Hutch on the field and this was their oppurtunity. I think they should have put Hutch in during the Cardinal game. If the coaches think he is ready, he might have rescued that game. Carter was obvisously out of it.
And for Hutch's sake I kinda hope Carter doesn't get back in. I'm an obvious Carter supporter, but the Coaches don't support Carter, so there is no reason to string him along. IMO both QB's would eventually succeed in the Offense in time. I hope Jerry is more patient with Chad than with Carter.
Also I really hope Chad works out because I don't want to draft a QB. Quincy will be a perfect back up QB (mobility, and plays better in adverse situations). I'm Quincy apologist #1, but the Boys are obvisously done with him, barring injury. Now lets hope the O line heals in time to give Hutch time to deliver those spirals.