View Single Post
Old 05-13-2001, 08:51 AM   #31
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

oh, i know mffl.
this isn't directed necessarily at any post in this thread.

but nothing whips me more than watching a mavs game on the tv.

it's the same thing. whenever najera or finley is in the game, regardless of what's going on, it's finley this or finley that, or najera this or najera that.

a couple of games ago, finley had lost his dribble and was in trouble behind the three point line. he basically handed the ball to nash and nash hit a three. the announcer went on and on about finley making a great play. first off, give nash some credit, he went to finley and then got open and drilled the three.
it's just annoying sometimes.
yes, give credit where credit is due. no problem with that. but where's it's not due, don't constantly give it.

i'm not saying that finley isn't deserving of credit last game, it's just an observation i had
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote