View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 10:43 AM   #4
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

I would love Shaq as much as the next guy, but Dampier is not the problem with this team. Not enough so to start a new thread on a beaten horse.

Also how can you complain about not having any heart, but then also complain about the roar and the rim hanging (which I thought was a tacky call).

Just FYI, the starting center for the Celtics last night got 0 points. They are the current NBA champions. You can win without a dominant 5. It's not as easy, but it doesn't break a team to not have one. I will be singing for joy when Damp is the biggest problem this team has.

Last edited by DavidDaMonkey; 02-13-2009 at 10:47 AM.
DavidDaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote