View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 12:05 PM   #10
erdubya

erdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidDaMonkey View Post
Also how can you complain about not having any heart, but then also complain about the roar and the rim hanging (which I thought was a tacky call).
Doesn't take heart to do dumb shyt. Roaring like the king of the jungle after an open dunk as if he made a spectacular/game-changing play = dumb shyt. Hanging on the rim for no apparent reason = dumb shyt. It's simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidDaMonkey View Post
Just FYI, the starting center for the Celtics last night got 0 points. They are the current NBA champions. You can win without a dominant 5. It's not as easy, but it doesn't break a team to not have one. I will be singing for joy when Damp is the biggest problem this team has.
1. They are the Celtics. 2. They didn't NEED Perkins to score anything.
2a. They already had someone doing damage in the paint.
Yes you can win without a dominant 5, but we aint the 97 Bulls or the 08 Celtics either. Besides, I never expected Damp to be dominant... Just have a fearless attitude, that's it. He's got all the physical tools to be a good center...except for the lack of heart, which nullifies everything else.

Last edited by erdubya; 02-13-2009 at 12:08 PM.
erdubya is offline   Reply With Quote