View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 07:49 PM   #34
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting stuff. I'm not sure I got it all though. And frankly I'm not sure it was a good thing to reveal so much. I kinda liked not knowing. I'm don't really like the idea that Cavill knew the whole time who the final five were and orchestrated their survival. Although I guess it does sort of explain why he held a higher position over the rest of the cylon models. And I think it's kind of odd that Gaius has pretty much faded into footnote. Through the first three seasons it was really harped on that he was very special to the Cylons and that his destiny was intertwined with theirs. Wasn't he supposed to be the "chosen one" or something? Seems like the writers just sort of forgot about him.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 02-14-2009 at 07:54 PM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote