View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 02:41 PM   #22
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
I just want to know where did this trade for Shaq with a West rival all of a sudden become a possibility? I mean not trying to sound like a prick but i've been hearing it around Dallas all week. And the fact that the Suns just fired Porter isn't that a sign they're staying pat?
It became possible because of $$$$$. That green trumps basically everything else.

Them firing Porter might mean standing pat, or might mean a more running offense which Shaq is too old for.

Lots of speculation and thoughts on this one.

If they move Amare, then I think they keep Shaq. If they move Shaq, I think they keep Amare. Which way are they going to go, or are they just going to keep a high paid 9th place team, and keep losing money?

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote