View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 03:18 PM   #107
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog View Post
how can you be critical of any effort to reduce spending? even if you were against the stimulus package, reducing other spending programs is positive.

or maybe you merely wish to be the guy who is against anything obama does regardless....
Good grief mavie...can theOne say anything, anytime no matter how hypocritical and you not call him on it?

I guess I just don't understand what a hypocrite is anymore...maybe theOne by definition cannot be a hypocrite.

He's just tripled the debt and then wants to lecture us on fiscal responsibility. I sorta wish he had taken his own advice about 1trillion dollars ago.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote