View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 05:10 PM   #20
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

][QUOTE=ddh33;967383]Everyone knew that line was coming.

But hey, at least it's over.

I'm wondering what the future holds for this team. At the beginning of the season, I was pretty optimistic. After we saw that mess early on, I thought the team was done. Right now, I'm in the middle.

I really wanted to add a little more talent and scoring. It didn't have to be a homerun for me, but I thought adding a guy who can get you 10-15 points would make this team scary.

But guess what? We really might have gotten him. If he can stay healthy, which isn't a great proposition, I know, Jerry Stackhouse can help this team. He finished the season strong last year before getting banged up at just the wrong time. If he can come back and help, this team gets scarier...

Antoine Wright is starting to play a lot better too. That helps.

I still think the key is Josh. We may look back at Darrell Armstrong being the best addition of this season because of the apparent impact he's had on Josh.

So all is not lost. I don't think the Mavs should be favored to come out of the West or anything, but I don't think the Mavs have to be scared of anyone in the West either.[/QUOTE]

Agree with this except for the Lakers. That is a team we shuld fear da funk outta. Everyone in the West should.

But oh well, as Dirk said, we'll go to war with what WE GOT.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote