View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 04:54 PM   #161
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

I honestly don't mind the PR BS that comes out of the front office. I don't mind it because I know it's BS, and I can simply file it away in my mental BS drawer and not worry about it any further. I'm less accepting of the way it gets parroted around on this and other boards, primarily by people who call themselves fans but for some reason seem determined to condemn the team and its ownership/management for everything they say or don't say, do or don't do. The inability of some people to see through the smoke is far more of an impediment to an enjoyable and intelligent discussion than is any lie or half-truth that's ever come out of Donnie's or Mark's mouths.