View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 11:34 PM   #36
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janett_Reno View Post
You are so right on Kidd's contract. Instead of us trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel, we keep sinking more in the tunnel and takes longer to see the light. That was a bad move with Kidd's contract. What did we have to lose this year? I wonder if we had offers and what they were and i guess we will never know but i bet we had chances.
I have to think a team would've taken Kidd's contract. Especially all these teams trying to get cap relief. I just think with this Mavs team they want too much in a trade. If a team wanted Kidd for cap relief I bet the Mavs wanted that team to cut Kidd so they could resign him. Its just a mess. Its been a mess. Mavs beat a couple of horrible teams after "unleashing Kidd" and they got a false impression of how good they really are.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote