View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 01:06 PM   #570
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalger View Post
After it was clear that we wouldn't be able to somehow get Felton in that deal for Diop (imagine we could have done something like Diop/Barea for Felton), it became more or less a move to get rid of Diop's horrible contract while hoping that Carroll would surprisingly be able to contribute.

If Diop continues to play the way he's been playing this season, the Bobcats will regret the trade sooner rather than later. His actions on the court don't justify his salary at all. He's averaging 1.7 points and 2 rebounds in his last three games while shooting 20% from the floor and 25% from the free throw line.

I thought the Diop deal was pure salary dump. I didn't know Carroll's contract was just as bad. Atleast Diop is a body. Carroll.......he's lost it as a NBA player. I hope he gets it back but I could've sworn 2 seasons ago he was legit in this league.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote