View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 10:57 PM   #1
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of
Default Mavs 116 Bucks 96

Nothing much to say, just our boys in blue taking care of business against a bad team like they're supposed to.

Good games by all, Dirk still seems a little disinterested or tentative or something.

Green looked decent in garbage time. His performances in garbage time sometimes make me think he should be getting minutes over George, but I'll trust the coaches know more than I do.

Nothing much to say here, let's just continue to take care of these garbage teams coming up and get revenge on the Spurs afterward.

A little vague recap, as I watched the final minutes of the Pistons/Hornets game . Not out of disinterest for our Mavs, but out of interest as Hornets affect seeding position.

Alas, Go MAVS
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote