View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 11:00 PM   #145
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
And that's why he can't wait. Once he catches the ball, he can't sit there and wait 3 seconds for the double to arrive. He needs to be decisive with the ball.

They will not call a charge every time. Put your head down and go. Make a quick spin and shoot. Pump fake and go. Shoot as soon as you ccatch it.

There is no excuse to wait for the defense to set up or for him to jab step 3 times. Be decisive.
I agree with that, unfortunatly it´s not in his nature.

Often though he doesn´t even get the touches, and I blame that on the coach also.

But I also wish dirk would just go nuts at times. I miss those times with Nash and Fin, when Dirk put up 40 and 20 games in the playoffs against Minnesota and San Antonio (but again Nash and Fin helped with that too I think, it´s not just Dirk beeing passive now).
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote