View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 11:44 PM   #151
vRookie

vRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas86 View Post
Well the Blazers lost to the Spurs without Duncan also so I'm not really mad about the Spurs lost anymore, I don't know what's going on with Dirk but I just hope he get's it together because we need him, oh and another thing...we really see how important Jason Terry is to this team now.
This article by Hollinger outlines JET's importance very clearly.

As for tonight's game, it's great that MAVS bounced back from an awful performance but I am really worried about Dirk. He is extremely reluctant to shoot the ball, which could be that he is mentally not into the game (off the court problems perhaps?). And that is the reason for his low number of shots and not the fact that Kidd/Carlisle aren't calling plays for him. I saw him on a number of occasions where he had room to shoot but hesisted and the defenders closed on him.

Let's hope that it is temporary and he comes back stronger than ever. This is the most important stretch of the season for the Mavs and they can't afford long stretches of bad performances by their superstar
vRookie is offline   Reply With Quote