View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 11:49 AM   #214
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Here is what my wife and I have worked out:

We believe Daniel is Starbucks father. Here is why: (The following is theory created by Mr. and Mrs. Sarajevo. If any of it turns out true I promise we didn't know).

SHE is the original half human, half cylon baby. Leoben knew this obviously (well he knew she was different and made illusions to that fact). And if you think back her own mother told her she was "special". Of course her mother wouldn't tell her she was half cylon because she would have reported herself and probably been airlocked or something. I'm not sure if Anders is going to know this. I think what he will be able to tell them once fixed is the way to the real Earth. Did we get a sense of that when she first took control of the cylon raider? She seemed to be the only one that could figure out the controls.... don't know if that was foreshadowing or not.