View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 06:19 PM   #84
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
It would sure as heck (imo) put us in the top four of the western conference..and that's about as good a guarantee as you can have....period.

If cubes wanted to then tear it down..he could tear it down easily imo. Kaman is an easy trade. Dirk would be an easy trade. If they wanted to tear it down to bdavis + nobody...they could do it.

I do NOT buy that if you wanted to tear it down you couldn't do it because of one guys contract...you just give him away.
I agree with a lot of this. The Mavs haven't had an issue moving a contract before. The bad economy could possibly change that though.

I will say this, Davis always shows up in the playoffs. Isn't that just as important as playing well in the regular season? If not more so?

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote