View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 07:16 PM   #86
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

If Davis was on a anywhere near a good team, he would be an allstar almost every year. He is just too skilled and physical and can get anything he wants. I was not sure about that trade that was being talked about, wasnt leaning much either way because I really like Kidd. Davis has been on teams that have been in the playoffs, but bad teams. If he was on the Mavs and they were at the level of the last couple of years (IMO that is still a pretty high level) we would be a really good team and he would dominate.

I would go after Davis anyway after this season. The Clipps are one of those teams in trouble. Soo why not offer Jho or Damp and Stack for Davis/Kamen or their 1st rounder. A trade can be worked out that would def. benefit the Mavs more and I think it can still be done over the summer because the Clipps dont want any deeper financial trouble.

I would love to see a line up of:

Kidd
Davis
Josh/Wrigh/other
Dirk
Damp or Kamen with Jet of the bench

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote