Thread: Fight FOCA!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 03:43 PM   #7
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsgirl4134 View Post
Normally I tend to stay out of political discussions because I'm just not a good enough debater.. ha

But anyway,I believe it's an EXTREMELY stupid decision if a chick decides to go out and sleep with a bunch of guys without using her head and gets pregnant, decides that she made a mistake and then has an abortion because of it. But on the other hand, if a woman gets raped, I don't believe she should be forced to keep that baby. And I know people will say that she could give it up for adoption. First of all, there are WAY too many children living in foster homes wanting a family that will never have one. Second, could you imagine having to carry around a baby for 9 months that was a product of an event that you didn't have any control over? I would never want to be put in that situation. EVER. Sometimes I think people are too concerned about what other people do. Let us women have a right to choose.

Just for the record, I would never have an abortion no matter the circumstance.

a very rational position on the issue.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote