View Single Post
Old 05-14-2001, 10:09 AM   #39
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

Of course not, however one problem I have is that people tend to be biased on this board at times. (I'm one also who does that so I can't say I'm not in that category) They can overlook their favorite players flaws however will harp on another players problems. WE ALL do that so I can't say much. Truthfully, DJ is probably the only one on this board who is pretty objective.

Anyway's, I think a lot of people recognize all that Dirk brings to the table. Especially people around the NBA, that's why despite his poor shooting people on the team still feels he needs to get the ball. That's why I always say, Dirk and Fin are HEAD AND SHOULDERS above the rest of their team. I don't mind that people put Nash in that category because he has to play well for them to do well, however it's ESSENTIAL that Dirk and Fin play well because we rely on them for so much more than scoring. They get doubled team, we rely on that to open it up for other players, etc. etc. I think most people do recognize that.