View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 12:17 AM   #15
darkwitzki
Golden Member

darkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraided199 View Post
no matter what i may say before any certain game starts, i always have a TRUE feelin in my heart of what direction that game may head

well, to be honest, before this game, i was jus NOT expecting a win. after hill's comments saying it's their "super bowl" and how desperate the suns must feel at this point in the season, and our 5 losses in a row on the road on top of all that, i didn't think this would be our night

well IT WAS DAMNIT.

while a game like this progresses, i really try not to get TOO into it, and while i am watchin the whole thing, and each quarter passes, i keep sayin in my head "remember the rockets game, remember the rockets game...these leads mean NOTHING" then of course i see the stat that we are 13-1 (i think) on the road while leading after 3 qtrs. that "1" must be the rockets game...go figure.

i know that no matter what, many people are gonna be somewhat happy that josh is sidelined because of his up and down play and his erratic behavior, and i can't say i blame you at all. but in my heart, i always miss him when he is not playing. i love the guy, everyone here knows that, and his 18 ppg and huge first qtr contributions will not go unnoticed when he isn't playing. but JJ DID THE JOB!!! he really pulled it out for us in the 1st qtr and a half, and set the tone for us

Kidd, well what can i say about this dude?!? is he gettin younger damnit cuz i think so!! his two treys near the end were HUGE BEYOND HUGE. i couldn't believe the same damn play unfolded each time. posting with dirk at the top of the key, kidd on the three pt line, dirk gets the ball, they double, he fakes a trillion times, finds kidd open in the same spot that he passed it from, and kidd drains it, TWICE!!

i'm very sorry about this long post, cuz im sure many people get annoyed, but other than my boy in florida, and my lovely girlfriend who puts up with all my screaming and cursing and crying, i have no one i can share this experience with...BUT I KNOW THAT WHEN I FEEL SO DAMN EMOTIONAL AFTER EVERY WIN OR LOSS, ALL OF YOU ARE THERE TO SHARE THAT JOY OR PAIN, so i thank you from the bottom of my heart for being here night in and night out to show your love (or in some cases, your not-so-much-love) for this team. they take us on quite a ride, but it's THESE GAMES that make it worth it for me.

to close out, dirk is a f**kin monster, and he is unstoppable, no matter HOW MANY TIMES HE WILL REFUSE to take it to the damn hole with a guy 3 feet shorter than him guardin him. he is still amazing. and terry is fully back and on f'in fire. period.

THX FOR ALL YOUR MOJO ONCE AGAIN. here's the rep you all deserve. God Bless and goodnight

GO MAVS!!!

M/F/F/L

That was heartwarming, go Mavs, let's gun for at least 7th or 6th seed !