View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 06:01 PM   #8
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO View Post
I think it will be because Dirk shoots 90% from FT, thus those shots are almost a FT. So I give him (even when hes being covered well) about 70%. I dont mind him doing that every time and shooting, if they double get the ball to Kidd and Jet and kill them with 3's. I think this can work well against every team.
I don't call a twisting, spinning, fading away over the top of someone shot that same as a free throw. Not really even all that close.

Again, as I said, if that shot isn't falling (and some nights it won't) there isn't a need to double and thus, Jet and Kidd won't be open.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote