View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 11:35 PM   #14
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Going off of tonight, it looked like he was confused at first what to do when he got the obvious bite on the fake but didn't get the contact. He wasn't sure if he should still push the shot up or pass. It led to 1 or 2 missed shots.

It got readjusted in the 2nd quarter on and he just kept swinging around and he figured out he just needed to keep going and the space would eventually get there for a free shot.

If only he had an amazing first step...he'd be an Uber-Monster! He's just gotta go with what he's got, but that first step would do wonders for "the move."

I'm not counting on him to make the shot every single time, that's totally unrealistic. I'm counting on him to make the effort/sell it to where he can free up space, get to the line or find an open man..I'm pretty sure he can do that 9 times out of 10.