View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 05:14 PM   #17
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like Crawford most out of the three.. he might be a bit of a chucker, but he also plays hard and seems tailor made for a role as a second option. I'd trade Josh straight up for any of those three without thinking twice. On paper, Josh is better than all of them, but he has no heart and is ABSOLUTELY overrated as a defensive player nowadays -- those three guys all play with a lot of heart (albeit Jackson only when his team is winning). Sure, it might mortgage our opportunity to add a huge FA in '10, but I'm not sold that we're serious contenders for any of the max-level players out there. '09 will be a buyers' market and I think we should take full advantage of it.

I don't know who thinks AK47 is an inside player, but that person is nuts.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote