View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 01:25 AM   #38
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I think he was guarded pretty damn well several times since he has been hanging out above the FTL actually. I mean he smoked them with some tough shots there were times that as a head coach on Portland and Suns that I would have been fine with the defense they played. Barnes and Aldridge were all over him doing what they could do but it wasn't enough. I am eager to see how the Lakers and Celtics defend that and how he overcomes defenses that game plan specifically for it.
The Celtics ran that play against us with Paul Pierce for about 20 possessions in a row in the second half of the game in Dallas before the All-Star break.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote