View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 02:11 AM   #39
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
But they cannot. Nor could the team in the miami series.

IMO the mavs need a wing guy who can get to the free throw line...they have to have it...they don't. Josh could be it, but he's too erratic and not intelligent enough with the ball. They need another player.
Yeah, that still the problem. Josh could but is deeply in love with his horrible "dribble step-back-long jumper", Wright is not consistent enough and overall not at a high enough skill level.

I would love to pull a good trade in summer. I know we werent good in that the last years but i think 2009 is the biggest chance since years. Lots of teams looking for 2010, several franchises struggle financially, some teams will get blown up and even if Cuban is talking often about 2010, he would pay for a nice trade. And we have Stack and Damps contract.

I would love Richardson if the Suns blows the team (what they should before 2010). His contract is kind of ugly (2/28 left) but he can go to the rim and shoot the Three. Kidd get his 2 years extension (since he dont wanna sit 4-5 years on the Boston or Magic bench, just Lakers MLE scares me) and 2011 can everyone except Terry and Carroll go home and Cuban can sell the Mavs easily after at least 1 championship Of course there are several other nice players that should be available.

Well, that went to offseason-offtopic allready, sry

Just wanted to say that we have a nice shot even to improve the puzzle pieces around the Free throw line Iso next year...

Last edited by sefant77; 03-13-2009 at 02:16 AM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote