View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 04:04 AM   #23
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

I'd prefer we get guys under 30, but I'd still love to get either of them on this team. I've always thought Jackson was one of the more underrated players in the league. For the life of me, I never could figure out why the Spurs didn't hang on to him, but they did manage to win two more titles without him, so I guess they don't regret it too much.

Between the two of them though, I'd rather get Maggette. The guy is really one of the best athletes at his position, and that's saying quite a bit.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote