Thread: Music Buffs
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 11:17 AM   #8
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by left texas View Post
alby, after seeing your thread on Music Buffs, I think I can be of some help. I spent most of my high school day (the early and mid 60's) in England. I saw such groups as The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton (with two different bands), the Animals, The Kinks, The Who, The Spencer Davis Group, The Yarbirds, and many more live.

I have created alby's magic jukebox, for you and any others who might want to listen to some great classic rock ,n roll. I have started you out with five songs. Let me know if you want more and I would be glad to add more. (Starting out with more oldies than actual "classic 70's rock, these set the stage for later groups)

Just click on alby's magic jukebox to get started.
Seriously, I appreciate this so much. I've been listening to it all weekend. If you can add a couple more songs each week, that would be great. Once again, thank you so much!

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote