View Single Post
Old 10-29-2002, 07:33 PM   #95
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts

and you guys are all talking about that offensive line and their pro-bowls. Guess what? Aikman and his wide-receivers played just as big a role as the O-Line did. Hear me out. You can have the best O line ever, but if your team is ONE demensional, sooner or later, the NFL will just put 9 in the box, and make you beat them. You CANNOT be one dementional, and DALLAS WAS NOT. THeir balance also make Emmitt great. Weapons everywhere. SERIOUSLY- you put Barry Sanders on a team with those weapons, where you have to respect the pass- what do u guys think he would have done? SHIT- I know..he would still be running....

Instead, Barry Had weapons like...Hipple,Mike McMahon,Charlie batch, Don Majkowski,Scott Mitchell...thats just off the top of my head..Those QBs put a scare into anyone??? No, everyone keyed on Barry, and Barry still kicked their asses...