Thread: The Obama Boom.
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 07:05 PM   #109
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

wmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog View Post
this is one of the most inane, ridiculous posts you have ever written.

not only do you put out a position that the prior economic mess obama inherited should be blamed on obama ("he owns it"), you are also saying as fact it is "inevitable" the economy is not going to improve but be a "disaster" going forward.

you've become not only chicken little but a partisan hack at the same time.

congratuations. who would have thought one could acheive so much in just one small post?
I am concerned about the nation. Am I a chicken little? Fine. I'm a chicken little on this economy run by this Master Obama.

Am I a partisan hack? Yes. Thank you for the compliment.

However, I am a conservative and a Jeffersonian Constitutionalist at that. I am a Federalist. Those labels are more accurate than calling me a Republican. You may recall that I don't like McCain either...
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." -Thomas Jefferson
wmbwinn is offline   Reply With Quote