View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 02:16 PM   #251
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo View Post
After thinking some more I am bothered by a few more things that are out of character from what we grew accustomed to.

The flying off with Laura to see the animals up close was really well done. But what I don't get is why play that as the last time Lee sees his father? Is Admiral going to die as well? That doesn't make sense to me and just makes me sad to think about.
I had to think about this too. I wonder how long Adama spent flying and how far he went. I wonder if he sent the raptor into outerspace eventually, and perhaps his farewell was due the fact that he would suddenly be a nomad and lack adequate transportation to return to camp. I may be reaching, but that's what I came up with.

Quote:
Also, Tyroll going to die alone was sad. Why all of a sudden do these characters want nothing to do with each other?
In defense of everyone that wanted to be alone, they had been stuck with each other for a REALLY long time. I can understand the desire for some real solitudue after living for years on a ship.

Quote:
Bill would be the only one that would make sense about, having just lost Laura. But even after that I think he would want what is left of his family around him.
I basically agree.
Quote:
I did like how they ended Thraces story. But it is still sad for Lee.... all alone. He probably thought that they would finally have time and justification to live as a couple. Sad.
I liked the Kara ending as well....she really was a messenger of God afterall I guess. I wouldn't worry about Lee...in my mind he didn't remain alone for very long...maybe he hooked up with a pre-verbal chick...

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 03-21-2009 at 02:17 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote