View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 12:24 AM   #256
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo View Post

The flying off with Laura to see the animals up close was really well done. But what I don't get is why play that as the last time Lee sees his father? Is Admiral going to die as well? That doesn't make sense to me and just makes me sad to think about.
I don't think it is the last time they see each other. Admiral Adama says "I don't have much time left." Apollo replies, "I know." I think the Admiral is saying he doesn't have much time left with Laura, so he has to hurry up. Apollo understands his father's pain, hence the crying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo View Post
I did like how they ended Thraces story. But it is still sad for Lee.... all alone. He probably thought that they would finally have time and justification to live as a couple. Sad.
Sigh. I was really confused about that part at first because I didn't remember her dying in the battle. Everyone also saw her. That angel bit was a little too weird, but I liked it.

I liked the ending. I also liked the Harry Potter last chapter. A little bit of cheese never hurt anyone. This series has been so dark and gloomy. A little bit of that doesn't hurt. BSG is just telling us not to repeat our mistakes and learn from them. It is more than just machines v humans. Great story. Great ending to a great series.

I am sad I won't be able to see Grace Park or Tricia Helfer anymore . Until I buy BSG on BLU RAY .

SO SAY WE ALL.