View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 01:14 AM   #1962
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalger View Post
Am I the only one who thinks that the Mavs will easily find ways to blow their chances and thus not benefit from today's losses for Denver and Portland?

I don't mean to be pessimistic, but it just seems that the Mavs don't dislike the 8th place enough to really get something going. Granted I hope I'm wrong. A playoff series against the Spurs or Rockets looks more winnable.
Nothing wrong with you thinking like that at all. It's been a common trend this season. This team has had a very hard time climbing that proverbial ladder out of the number 8 cellar. Ya hope that teams continue to help us do so, but it's gonna be up to the Mavs to capitalize. They haven't done so the entire season now, so it's a little hard to be believe that they will now.

We can certainly hope though.