View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 03:45 PM   #19
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
I don't know what kind of company you guys work for, but at mine we're not allowed to act like total dicks to people. If I were Cuban, I would tell him that he needs to cut that S out. He's been getting worse and worse about it, and I haven't seen him do anything that great to suggest he's irreplaceable.

On the other hand, If he had something to work with things (our record) may be different. I don't think his job security should be based on how he handles the medias stupid questions. I don't appreciate some of the answers and the way he talks to folks much either but he isn't gonna lose his job over it. I think RC won't be around here all that long anyway, my take is that as soon as a bigger name or better coach is available he will be replaced.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote